Monday 12 March 2012

Blog Hero Challenge - Week Nine - Pretty Woman.

You wouldn't believe how hard this one was. Strangely, I know the movie by heart, I love the song and yet, it took me days to put together that picture. And I'm not even happy with it. Week 9 (already!) of Shay's Blog Hero Challenge is the ever so famous Roy Orbison's Pretty Woman, and I chose to go with Julia Roberts' look in the movie. Imagine in a minute, a handsome man in a tux is going to enter the room to take her away...


Credits :

  • 100l$ or cheaper
    • Hair : Karena - Exile (free in all colors)
    • Earings : Purity - Krystal (100l$)
    • Eyes : Spring eyes - Banana Banshee (soon to be released)
  • Over 100l$
    • Gown :  Beloved in ruby - Kouse's Sanctum
    • Skin : Pout - Curio
    • Necklace : Purity - Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment